How to Register LiveRamp Segments in Beeswax
Clients who manage their first-party data through LiveRamp can push segment data directly into Beeswax. The process below describes the steps that should occur to successfully register new LiveRamp segments within Beeswax.
- Configure the segments you wish to deliver to Beeswax in the LiveRamp Connect tool.
- Note: If you will be sending segments that contain users from both N. America and EMEA, these segments must be appropriately designated within LiveRamp before pushing the segments into Beeswax. Please contact your LiveRamp representative for questions on how to designate your regional audiences.
- Notify your Beeswax account manager that Beeswax should be expecting an update to your LiveRamp taxonomy.
- Beeswax will receive the updated taxonomy automatically, our Support team will add new taxonomy segments to your UI.
- Once LiveRamp begins to deliver the data (usually within a week of segment setup in LiveRamp Connect), Beeswax will start processing those users into the LiveRamp portion of your Segment taxonomy in the Beeswax UI. You will see counts of the users in each segment under Trafficking > Segments.
Increasing the match rate with LiveRamp and Beeswax
LiveRamp has a feature to prioritize sync for a particular customer, so if you are a direct customer of LiveRamp, please request that they prioritize syncs with Beeswax more, especially on your own properties.
An alternative way is to place a Beeswax sync pixel on your properties, which will create a sync with LiveRamp. This option is particularly useful for publishers who are operating a campaign where they do not have a direct relationship with the DMP in question. To do this - place the following pixel on the page:
<img src="https://match.prod.bidr.io/cookie-sync/liveramp" />
This pixel will fire a redirect to LiveRamp with the Beeswax cookie ID of that user.
GDPR Note: In the EU, there can be GDPR implications from doing this and there must be the appropriate consent obtained from the user to do so.