Vendor Fees in the Beeswax platform are a way to optionally include serving costs associated with third-party vendors into Beeswax media spend and reporting. Vendor Fees can be applied at the campaign or line item level and allow clients to set a budget at the respective level that includes both media spend and vendor fees.
In order to apply Vendor Fees:
- First, create a vendor by going to Admin > Vendors > +New > Vendor
- Fill out the name, fee type, alternative ID
- Open the campaign or line item to edit
- Toggle to the ‘Vendor Fees’ tab
- Select the vendor from the drop down, assign a fee name, type and amount
- Switch back to the overview tab and apply ‘Spend with Vendor Fees’ from the ‘Budget Type’ drop-down to ensure fees are included in the spend
- If ‘Spend with Vendor Fees’ is not selected, the campaign or line item will spend without including fees, however vendor fees additional to spend will be available in reporting
- If 'Spend with Vendor Fees' is selected, any 3rd party data with fees already in Beeswax (IAS Prebid segments, Moat Viewability pixel, Bluekai segments) will be included in the budget.
In order to view Vendor Fees in reporting:
- Go to Reporting > Query Tool
- Select ‘Vendor Report’ from the Report Type drop-down
- Select ‘Spend’ and ‘Vendor Fees’ as fields in the ‘Metrics’ section
- Note the spend will be media spend plus vendor fees if you selected ‘Spend with Vendor Fees’ as the Budget Type
Q: Do vendor fees impact my CPM bid?
A: No, vendor fees do not impact your CPM bid. If using "Spend with Vendor Fees" as the budget type, then Vendor Fees will only impact budget.
Q: Does Beeswax support Vendor Fees at a fraction of a cent?
A: Yes, Beeswax supports Vendor Fees with 3 decimals.