Object Population Timelines
Frequently Asked Questions regarding how long certain operations take in the Beeswax platform and how long it takes before they are visible to the user:
- Q: If a user fires a postback/segment pixel, when do they appear in the segment?
A: The user will be associated with the segment within seconds. They will also be eligible to be served ads seconds later if that segment is being targeted.
- Q: How long does it take for a user to appear in a segment after a segment upload?
A: Segment upload' will enter a queue to be processed. Depending on the size of the queue at the time of the segment upload, a segment upload can take from a few minutes to a few hours before the file is processed and users are added to their respective segment(s).
- Q: How often are segment count (the count of the users in a segment) numbers updated in the UI?
A: Segment counts are updated approximately every 6 hours.
Delivery Stats & Reporting
- Q: How often is the in-line 'Spend' updated in the Beeswax UI when viewing the Line Item or Campaign objects?
A: Dashboard metrics (spend, impressions etc.) are updated approximately every hour.
- Q: What is the reporting delay for Query Tool reports?
A: Query Tool data updates hourly, with a delay of 3 hours.
- Q: What is the reporting delay for Metamarkets?
A: Metamarkets data is updated approximately every 6 hours.
- Q: What is the reporting delay in the Monitoring dashboard?
A: Less than a minute.
- Q: How long does it take my traffic to change, from the point of my traffic being updated by my Account Manager?
A: It can take up to 5 minutes.
- Q: If I have Advanced Filtering using a List in place, and I update the list on my side (add/remove a list item) - how long before these changes are reflected in my traffic filtering?
A: Typically less than an hour, but will never be more than 2 hours.