How to reset your password
If you have forgotten the password to your account, or would like to change your existing password to a new one, the following steps will take you through how to do so. If you have problems with any of these steps or you are unable to change your password, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Navigate to your Buzzkey (your bidder instance of Beeswax) and select ‘Forgot Password?’
2. Enter your email address in the email field and hit ‘Submit’. This will email you instructions on how to continue the process of changing your password.
3. Check your emails for an email with a subject line beginning “Change Password Request” and open it.
4. Click on ‘Update Password’. You will be redirected to a new page where you can set your new password.
5. Specify your new password in the ‘New Password’ field, and in the ‘New Password Confirm’ field. Ensure these phrases match.
6. Click on ‘Submit’.
Return to your Buzz login page to retry with your new password.