Beeswax enables an instance of Metamarkets for all customers that is accessible via Buzz UI. The "free" version of Metamarkets is a 1% sample of all bid requests (QPS) sent to your bidder instance. This can be used for broad inventory availability queries.
Metamarkets premium reporting includes dashboards for bids, wins, reach and frequency. All data in the dashboards can be broken out by campaign ID/name, line item ID/name, and creative ID/name. These dashboards are available for a monthly fee. If you would like access, please speak with your Beeswax account manager.
Bids & Wins
Bids & wins reporting includes the fields provided in the standard metamarkets dashboard view, with additional metrics for bid/win data:
- Bids: Count of bids submitted to exchanges
- Impressions: Count of wins
- Win rate: wins/bids
- eCPM: effective CPM
- Avg. Bid Price: Average bid price submitted to exchange
- Avg. Win Bid Price: Average bid price paid for an impression
Reach & Frequency
Reach & frequency dashboard metrics:
- Reach: Number of unique cookies or mobile device IDs reached
- Avg Frequency: Average number of times a unique user was reached (Impressions divided by Uniques)