To Create a Creative Add-On:
- From Trafficking or Create dropdown, select Creative Add-Ons.
- On the New Creative Add-On page, fill in the required fields marked with asterisk.
- Enter the Creative Add-On name.
- Select the Creative Type for the Creative Add-On (banner or video)
- Select the Creative Add-On Type (pixel or script)
- Configure whether the Creative Add-On should be included by default for all new creatives in Beeswax.
- Configure the Creative Add-On URL as secure or non-secure.
- Configure the Creative Add-On as active or inactive.
- Select Save to continue.
- Specify the Advertiser that the Creative Add-On will be associated with; if no Advertiser is specified the Creative AddOn will default as an Account Level Creative Add-On.
- Associate the Creative Add-On with a Vendor.
- Associate a CPM cost with the Creative Add-On, most vendors charge a billable fee for use of their Creative Add-Ons.
To Associate Creative Add-Ons with Beeswax Creatives:
- Navigate to the Creative <name> Overview page and expand the Pixels and Scripts section.
- Click on the Select Creative Add-ons field and associate the Creative Add-On from the drop-down list.
- Select the appropriate Save options.
Q: Should I configure all of my creative Add-Ons as include by default?
A: Each client use-case and tracking configuration will be unique. Please note that the Include by Default configuration will apply to all eligible creatives and may have billable and tracking implications within your external systems and tracking platforms.
Q: Can Creative Add-Ons be assigned for all attributes within my Beeswax creative?
Q: Can Creative Add-Ons be used with VAST events?
A: Not at current. We are considering this as a future enhancement.