How to download Buzz 'List' contents via the browser
If you would like to see the contents of a list which you have created in Buzz, you can use the Export List function.
If you would like to export a list that has more than 3000 items, you can plug the following API URL into your browser URL bar to trigger a CSV download: http://<buzzkey>.api.beeswax.com/rest/list_item?&rows=3000&list_id=1111&format=csv
- Ensure you are logged into your Buzz UI instance and authenticated into the account in which the list lives. Beeswax uses cookie-based Authentication, so GET requests to API endpoints can be performed via the browser.
- Modify the following items in the above URL:
- Replace <buzzkey> with your actual Buzz Key
- The list ID you want to pull
- The format of the list (valid formats include blank, csv, xls, json, xlsx)
- Paste in modified URL into browser and hit enter to download list.
The rows= parameter has a hard limit of 3,000 rows, so pagination will be required in order to return all items in very large lists (containing over 3,000 list items). In order to do this, you can use the offset= parameter - increasing the value in increments of 3000 for each GET request.
This method uses the list_item API endpoint. You can find out more about how to use this API service (e.g. via an application) on our list_item Docs page.